•FAQ   •Search   •Memberlist   •Usergroups   •Register 
 •Profile   •Log in to check your private messages   •Log in 

clan MRT Forum Index 

clan MRT
clan MRT fo medal of honor heroes

LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan MRT Forum Index >>> General >>> Shoutbox
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Did you want us 2 stay
Did you want us 2 stay
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
I wanted u to go anyway
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Banana bite
mohh

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 16:26 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

we are very sorry 2 say this Sad but Me and SpArTan believe we are not doing very well in MRT even though we wish we culd. Crying or Very sad

Sorry, we are very sorry tht we are leavin MRT Crying or Very sad . Adan and DJ.
we both wuld like 2 say thank you for letting us join MRT and letting us into the Family in MRT. we enjoyed our time in MRT and enjoyed all the Wars and help u gave us. Mr. Green

We will still be playing MOH but using solo accs.

Thank YOU to all MRT memebers 4 letting be a part Of MRT. we FeEL very sad writing this Crying or Very sad  but its for the best.

TY Adan and DJ
we will miss u both and MRT
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

GD LUCK MRT

FROM JAMIE AND RYAN Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 16:26 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
GeNiUsMRT

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 10:48 (2008)    Post subject: You guys want attention? Reply with quote

Hi Ryan and Jamie Confused

I dont understand where this is all about..U say u not good enough for MRT but that not true..
Adan and Dj will tell you if you not good enough ok! dont make own descissions...
I want you guys to stay and i think the rest 2 so plz..can you not just stay in a clan without going out everytime?

Gen Neutral

R4VE or DIE
mohh

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 13:09 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

were not quittin caus we nt gd enough Surprised
its caus i dnt realy wanna b in a cln, bt no one is truely loyal to a cln since it only a gme Shocked

adansnipMRT

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 20:05 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

ok all people left MRT. i duno why.....

i will be playein whit my MRT acc.....i duno if dj and me will remake MRT or only play with MRT accs..

i vy but gd luck in the future..

DjJaViErMRT

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 20:12 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

i will allways be MRT Laughing
and about u guys u dunno
u leaved MRT like that Confused

Banana bite
mohh

PostPosted: Sun 24 Aug - 20:37 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

u hate us dnt u Sad

MSN
mounirbad BT

PostPosted: Mon 25 Aug - 17:07 (2008)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT Reply with quote

oke R4VE or DIE i understand you
oke man if you leave mrt
think about bt if you want bye

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:36 (2018)    Post subject: LaCoSte and SpArTan leaving MRT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan MRT Forum Index >>> General >>> Shoutbox All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
dgf_DarkNaruto by S@dMad © Dagonfield genesis concept