•FAQ   •Search   •Memberlist   •Usergroups   •Register 
 •Profile   •Log in to check your private messages   •Log in 

clan MRT Forum Index 

clan MRT
clan MRT fo medal of honor heroes

The end of TerrorElite1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan MRT Forum Index >>> General >>> Shoutbox
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Will you miss TerrorElite1?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Wed 20 Aug - 16:27 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

I had decided to quit mohh for ages but never set a date...but today is the date in which I'm quitting: Sad

20.8.08 is my last day on mohh...Inf game 2 Netherlands street was my last match. I had 30 kills and 2 deaths in that match before it got disconnected because of some cheat. Mad 

Heres all the clans I've ever been in, some for a very short time, some for a long period of time. Here they are: ThE,PVTdark,tXc,VENOM. I have been asked to join loads of clans but I only chose the ones I put on list  . Thanks to all the leaders and members of those clans for making my time there brill 

My #1 friends list: George118, warpigpoco,NRCxxSpl33t,OSS General,PVTdarkjamal,PVTdarklenno,G33K SOLDI3R,NzANZACnZ,G33K MuNkeY,Duckys,ThE TiiGeR,ThE Warpstr,ThE LiiNe,VENOM DaNcEr,KiNg ShOtGuN,FINqueenamy,SASdaddy1,Incrediboy1,EAduck4life,NaZ FTW,ThE DiiNgO... And that is just a small percentage of the ppl who I just wrote, who I know and ppl who know me. I would like to add a lot more to the list but that is all I can remember atm. I will quitting permanently and I will never be coming back to this game. I am getting an Xbox 360 and COD4 because a lot of my r/l friends play it and I wanna own em xD. I haven't decided on my Gamertag and I'm hoping for some ideas from you guys. Any ideas, plz reply. Once again, Thanks to all my friends for making my time on mohh absolutely magical. Goodbye...I love you all!!  Crying or Very sad

P.S:I will still visit this forum now and again, but I'll never play mohh again... Crying or Very sad

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 20 Aug - 16:27 (2008)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Wed 20 Aug - 18:15 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

I knew I shouldn't have put poll up in MRT site...all MRT noobs vote no because they have no friends...

DjJaViErMRT

PostPosted: Wed 20 Aug - 20:04 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

yea im gonna miss fighting with u and emo hahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
but me and emo all ways win Laughing Laughing

TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 00:01 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

GG Dj and MRT

DjJaViErMRT

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 00:02 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Fri 22 Aug - 09:06 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

n00b MRT voters...Dj why u recruit n00bs who vote no?

mounirbad BT

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 13:08 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

terror join bt and we kill the noobsssss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahahaa
bt stil stay the legend and kill the noobs if sombody want help me send me message hahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

mounirbad BT

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug - 13:10 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

terror i vy pleaze play moh
i realy gona miss you because you are old player of moh
you know
stay nobody gona stop you to play moh hahahahaha Sad Sad Sad gona miss you because i know you
maybe you dont know me because i stil
stay legend

TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Wed 27 Aug - 16:38 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

thanks for good comments Smile but I can never return to mohh. I don't have my psp anymore and even if i could it is filled with cheats now Sad

danny118

PostPosted: Wed 27 Aug - 21:05 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

im sad

TerrorElite1

PostPosted: Fri 29 Aug - 11:17 (2008)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1 Reply with quote

Me too Sad

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:45 (2018)    Post subject: The end of TerrorElite1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    clan MRT Forum Index >>> General >>> Shoutbox All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
dgf_DarkNaruto by S@dMad © Dagonfield genesis concept